GoByte (CURRENCY:GBX) traded up 8.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 20th. One GoByte coin can now be purchased for approximately $20.70 or 0.00180499 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia and CoinsMarkets. In the last week, GoByte has traded down 7.1% against the dollar. GoByte has a market cap of $16.68 million and $375,122.00 worth of GoByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002241 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.13 or 0.00027333 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.34 or 0.00029144 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00005428 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00006501 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GoByte is an ASIC resistant PoW cryptocurrency using the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. “
Buying and Selling GoByte
GoByte can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia and CoinsMarkets. It is not possible to buy GoByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoByte must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GoByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GoByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.