Metaverse ETP (CURRENCY:ETP) traded 10% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 20th. One Metaverse ETP coin can now be bought for $1.97 or 0.00016778 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, RightBTC, OpenLedger DEX and Bitfinex. Metaverse ETP has a total market cap of $73.74 million and $4.18 million worth of Metaverse ETP was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Metaverse ETP has traded up 29.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00009518 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $133.35 or 0.01134400 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003586 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00016781 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0483 or 0.00000411 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.61 or 0.00056265 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008504 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.52 or 0.00089506 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $25.74 or 0.00218949 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00022158 BTC.
About Metaverse ETP
According to CryptoCompare, “Metaverse is a decentralized platform based on blockchain technology. Metaverse is building a web of Smart Properties and establishing an open ecosystem in which digital value can be circulated freely. ETP is the token used on Metaverse and can be used to measure the value of smart properties in Metaverse or as collateral in financial transactions. ETP is also used to pay transaction and other fees applied on Metaverse. “
Metaverse ETP Coin Trading
Metaverse ETP can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: RightBTC, Bitfinex, HitBTC, EXX and OpenLedger DEX. It is not presently possible to buy Metaverse ETP directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Metaverse ETP must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Metaverse ETP using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Metaverse ETP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metaverse ETP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.