Patientory (CURRENCY:PTOY) traded down 4.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on February 20th. Over the last week, Patientory has traded up 3.4% against the U.S. dollar. Patientory has a market capitalization of $14.27 million and $501,151.00 worth of Patientory was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Patientory token can now be bought for $0.20 or 0.00001779 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Liqui.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00009906 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $137.70 or 0.01201750 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003772 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00017784 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.92 or 0.00060403 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0499 or 0.00000436 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008740 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.70 or 0.00093397 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $26.54 or 0.00231642 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00022120 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Patientory is a Ethereum-based decentralized medical record storage computing platform where Healthcare entities can secure private health information, rent computing power, servers and data centers and make their unused resources available through a unique private infrastructure. The PTOY token is the native token of the Patientory platform. In exchange of PTOY tokens, users will be able to use the network to rent information storage space, and to execute smart payment contracts. Patientory is a company incorporated in Delaware, United States under the name PATIENTORY, INC. (Company Number, 5921117). “
Buying and Selling Patientory
Patientory can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, HitBTC, EtherDelta and Liqui. It is not currently possible to purchase Patientory directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Patientory must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Patientory using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Patientory Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Patientory and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.