Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded down 10.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 20th. One Qbic coin can now be purchased for about $2.66 or 0.00022768 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Qbic has traded 63.9% lower against the dollar. Qbic has a market cap of $549,439.00 and $34,576.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $721.32 or 0.06179150 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00004175 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00019789 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000280 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.18 or 0.00027225 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00020002 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00012101 BTC.
Qbic Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Buying and Selling Qbic
Qbic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is not currently possible to purchase Qbic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qbic must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Qbic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qbic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qbic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.