Qtum (CURRENCY:QTUM) traded 0.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 20th. Qtum has a total market capitalization of $2.39 billion and $185.23 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Qtum has traded up 8.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Qtum coin can now be purchased for $32.38 or 0.00277719 BTC on exchanges including Liqui, Upbit, CoinExchange and Lbank.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0724 or 0.00000621 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003369 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.01 or 0.00059930 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00007282 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001183 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0828 or 0.00000710 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Qtum is a decentralized blockchain platform with dApp and turing-coplete smart contract functionalities while still mantaining a an Unspent Transaction Output (UTXO) transaction model. Qtum employs a Proof of Stake consensus mechanism. QTUM is the underlying value token in the Qtum blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Qtum
Qtum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinnest, Coinrail, LiteBit.eu, Quoine, BigONE, Gate.io, Huobi, Bleutrade, Allcoin, Bithumb, COSS, CoolCoin, HitBTC, Lbank, Bittrex, Bit-Z, Coinone, BCEX, EXX, Binance, CoinEgg, Bitfinex, Livecoin, Liqui, Upbit, CoinExchange, OKEx, Kucoin, ZB.COM and Qryptos. It is not possible to purchase Qtum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qtum must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qtum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.