Quantstamp (CURRENCY:QSP) traded 6.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on February 20th. Quantstamp has a market capitalization of $188.19 million and approximately $4.89 million worth of Quantstamp was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Quantstamp has traded up 6.2% against the US dollar. One Quantstamp token can now be purchased for approximately $0.30 or 0.00002615 BTC on popular exchanges including Gate.io, Kucoin, Binance and Huobi.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00009679 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $135.43 or 0.01161560 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003633 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00017118 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.83 or 0.00058547 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0488 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008574 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.63 or 0.00091215 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.95 or 0.00222610 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00021449 BTC.
Quantstamp Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Quantstamp is a protocol that aims to create a scalable and cost-effective audit system to all smart contracts on the Ethereum network.The protocol will use the SAT solver software to verify the programs solidity. In order to have the necessary computing power for the software, the Quantstamp will leverage a distributed network of participants. Quantstamp token (QSP) is an ERC-20 token that will benefit the users in several ways. QSP will reward those who contribute to the software for verifying the solidity programs, who run the Quantstamp validation node (a specialized node on the Ethereum network), and those who find bugs on the smart contracts. “
Quantstamp Token Trading
Quantstamp can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Gate.io, Huobi, EtherDelta and Kucoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Quantstamp directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantstamp must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quantstamp using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantstamp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantstamp and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.