Radium (CURRENCY:RADS) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on February 20th. One Radium coin can currently be purchased for about $7.07 or 0.00061102 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Poloniex and LiteBit.eu. Radium has a market cap of $24.44 million and approximately $251,076.00 worth of Radium was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Radium has traded 24% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.48 or 0.00280973 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0718 or 0.00000621 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003369 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00007561 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001212 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0836 or 0.00000723 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Radium is the new look and function of xRadon – the original base of Project Radon. The goal of Project Radon is to deliver a variety of 100% decentralized services using the blockchain. Radium is the base blockchain, upon which all current services are built. Radium blockchian services are accessed through the Radium SmartChain. The SmartChain expands the utility of Radium far beyond that of a standard coin, with features such as Username-Address linkage and Proof-Of-Existences all 100% distributed within the blockchain. See the Radium SmartChain thread here for full list of functions and development goals. Coin added by @chopcoin Team “
Radium Coin Trading
Radium can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase Radium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Radium must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Radium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Radium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Radium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.