ReddCoin (CURRENCY:RDD) traded up 33.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 20th. During the last week, ReddCoin has traded 57.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. ReddCoin has a market cap of $295.18 million and approximately $101.34 million worth of ReddCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ReddCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0103 or 0.00000088 BTC on major exchanges including Bleutrade, Trade Satoshi, YoBit and Coinhouse.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $727.91 or 0.06240290 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.50 or 0.00081448 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00022290 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.21 or 0.00730464 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.65 or 0.00108415 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.10 or 0.00052284 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.95 or 0.00042405 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $39.94 or 0.00342431 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $122.99 or 0.01054370 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ReddCoin is trying to jump on the tipping bandwagon by making itself the social network donation go to default. A Scrypt coin with a 60 second block time and block retargeting using kimoto's gravity well. The coin also includes a 5% annual inflation after the 27.5 billion have been mined by PoW. Alongside Reddcoin inludes an innovative proof of stake velocity algorithm. “
Buying and Selling ReddCoin
ReddCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Coinhouse, Bleutrade, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, Trade Satoshi and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase ReddCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ReddCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ReddCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ReddCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ReddCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.