Revain (CURRENCY:R) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on February 20th. Revain has a total market capitalization of $579.29 million and $13.08 million worth of Revain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Revain token can now be purchased for approximately $3.14 or 0.00027448 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta, Cryptopia, BitFlip and BTC-Alpha. Over the last week, Revain has traded down 5.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00009994 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $137.65 or 0.01203000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00003806 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00017895 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.06 or 0.00061744 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0499 or 0.00000436 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008744 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.78 or 0.00094177 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.96 or 0.00244402 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00021655 BTC.
Revain Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Revain is a platform that will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to implement a review mechanism that doesn't require a third-party to be involved. In order to avoid the third-party involvement while keeping track of the review's quality, the Revain review mechanism will be composed of two phases. In the first phase there is a filtering layer which is applied by a machine using AI (RAF & Tone Analyzer utilities), and then a second layer is applied by the company to either decide if the review is accepted or not. This mechanism also allows saving part of a review in an RSS smart contract (Review snapshots storage) making reviews immutable. The Revain platform, differently from other blockchains will have two tokens, the R token, and the RVN token. The R token will be used to gather funds during the ICO and to exchange it for other cryptocurrencies. On the other hand, the RVN token will be used exclusively inside Revain platform, to reward users/companies for quality reviews and to penalize those who write unconstructive reviews. A fixed value of 0,0001 Bitcoin is attributed to the RVN token, enabling RVN tokens to be converted for the R tokens within the platform. The conversion is calculated by dividing the actual price of the R token (in BTC) for 0,0001 Bitcoin and then multiplying that value by the number of RVN tokens that a certain user possess. “
Buying and Selling Revain
Revain can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitFlip, EtherDelta, BTC-Alpha, Kuna, YoBit, C-CEX, Cryptopia, Mercatox and Kucoin. It is not presently possible to purchase Revain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Revain must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Revain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Revain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Revain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.