Sumokoin (CURRENCY:SUMO) traded 4% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 20th. In the last seven days, Sumokoin has traded up 23.5% against the dollar. One Sumokoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $3.18 or 0.00027584 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and Livecoin. Sumokoin has a market capitalization of $8.99 million and approximately $56,925.00 worth of Sumokoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $314.91 or 0.02750270 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00037092 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00018000 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00010748 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002111 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Sumokoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency forked from Monero. It is a privacy-driven cryptocurrency in which Ring Confidential Transactions (RingCT) are eliminated and the minimum transaction mixins is set to 12, thus providing a truely fungible cryptocurrency. “
Sumokoin Coin Trading
Sumokoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase Sumokoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sumokoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sumokoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sumokoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sumokoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.