TaaS (CURRENCY:TAAS) traded down 3.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on February 20th. TaaS has a total market capitalization of $53.31 million and $165,955.00 worth of TaaS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, TaaS has traded 13.7% higher against the US dollar. One TaaS token can now be purchased for $6.54 or 0.00057099 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Livecoin, Bancor Network and CoinExchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00009967 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $137.44 or 0.01199150 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003787 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00017952 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.00 or 0.00061071 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0501 or 0.00000437 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008740 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.80 or 0.00094251 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.62 or 0.00240950 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00022090 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “TaaS stands for Token as a Service. It is an investment fund designed to ease the process of investing in blockchain markets. TaaS will be an active player across blockchain markets, investing in cryptocurrencies and tokens. The TAAS tokens are built on a profit-sharing Ethereum smart contract. Every 3 months, a designated smart contract will disperse 50% of TaaS fund profits, equally spread out over the number of outstanding tokens. Intuitively, it implies that investors with a larger share of tokens will receive a higher return. “
Buying and Selling TaaS
TaaS can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, Livecoin, EtherDelta, CoinExchange, HitBTC and Liqui. It is not currently possible to buy TaaS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TaaS must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TaaS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TaaS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TaaS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.