Tierion (CURRENCY:TNT) traded down 2.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on February 20th. In the last week, Tierion has traded 4.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. Tierion has a market cap of $66.20 million and approximately $3.03 million worth of Tierion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Tierion token can now be bought for about $0.15 or 0.00001344 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Binance, Huobi and BigONE.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00009945 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $138.20 or 0.01202620 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00003798 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00017902 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 19.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.09 or 0.00061684 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0501 or 0.00000436 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008715 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.84 or 0.00094293 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.08 or 0.00244387 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00021716 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Tierion is a platform for data verification. Tierion works by creating a proof that links data to a transaction on a blockchain. This is called anchoring. Anyone with this proof can verify the data’s integrity and timestamp without relying on a trusted authority. “
Tierion Token Trading
Tierion can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, BigONE, HitBTC, Binance, ChaoEX, Huobi, EtherDelta and Gate.io. It is not currently possible to purchase Tierion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tierion must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Tierion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tierion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tierion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.