UTRUST (CURRENCY:UTK) traded 16.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 20th. One UTRUST token can currently be purchased for $0.21 or 0.00001763 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin and EtherDelta. UTRUST has a total market cap of $57.14 million and $2.37 million worth of UTRUST was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, UTRUST has traded down 18% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00009593 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $133.32 or 0.01137440 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003584 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00017059 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0490 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.75 or 0.00057583 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008539 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.65 or 0.00090875 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $25.89 or 0.00220878 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00021291 BTC.
UTRUST Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Utrust is a blockchain-based platform that combines elements from traditional payment systems with the advantages provided by cryptocurrencies. The platform allows users to buy items, digital or physical, with their favorite cryptocurrency or token while providing a consumer-protection system in which coins are held in escrow until the transaction is fully complete. In case of a conflict, the resolution is handled by Utrust. The Utrust platform features its own Ethereum-based token, the UTK. The token provides multiple advantages, including a zero-fee system within the Utrust platform, which means that payments made with the UTK are free of charge. The token also runs on a buy-back & burn program in which part of the revenue generated by Utrust is allocated to the purchase of tokens that are then publicly destroyed, creating a deflationary currency. “
Buying and Selling UTRUST
UTRUST can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy UTRUST directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade UTRUST must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy UTRUST using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UTRUST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UTRUST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.