VeriumReserve (CURRENCY:VRM) traded 1.6% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on February 20th. One VeriumReserve coin can now be bought for about $5.70 or 0.00049095 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Livecoin and Bittrex. In the last seven days, VeriumReserve has traded up 12.4% against the US dollar. VeriumReserve has a market cap of $8.58 million and $93,052.00 worth of VeriumReserve was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $247.72 or 0.02132490 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0775 or 0.00000667 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 18.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00006499 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003254 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00013192 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.94 or 0.00025482 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.84 or 0.00041854 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003434 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001647 BTC.
VeriumReserve Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Verium is a cryptocurrency created by the developers of Vericoin. Together, these two coins (Verium and Vericoin) create a “system” in which Vericoin acts as currency, due to its cheap transaction fees and faster block times, while Verium acts as a store of value due to its higher fees and slower blocktimes that dis-incentivize spending. Verium uses the Proof of Work Time consensus protocol that has variable block times to increases blockchain performance and security. PoWT also allows mining to be GPU and ASIC resistant. “
Buying and Selling VeriumReserve
VeriumReserve can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy VeriumReserve directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VeriumReserve must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy VeriumReserve using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VeriumReserve Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeriumReserve and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.