Vsync (CURRENCY:VSX) traded down 6.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 20th. Vsync has a market capitalization of $8.39 million and $22,698.00 worth of Vsync was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Vsync has traded 20.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Vsync coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0508 or 0.00000460 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange and C-CEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.85 or 0.00080238 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.46 or 0.00112902 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.03 or 0.00036605 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003603 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $85.88 or 0.00778357 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 20.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.38 or 0.00030602 BTC.
- Visio (VISIO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000225 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.38 or 0.00085005 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Vsync is a privacy-focused PoS cryptocurrency based on bitcoin core 0.10.X and DASH. Using blockchain technology. Vsync aims to connect applications around the world. “
Vsync Coin Trading
Vsync can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and C-CEX. It is not possible to purchase Vsync directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Vsync must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Vsync using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Vsync Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vsync and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.