Zetacoin (CURRENCY:ZET) traded up 14.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 20th. Zetacoin has a market capitalization of $1.92 million and approximately $2,591.00 worth of Zetacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Zetacoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0114 or 0.00000098 BTC on popular exchanges including Bleutrade, CoinEgg, YoBit and Cryptopia. In the last week, Zetacoin has traded 35.4% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11,849.80 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,524.15 or 0.13022600 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.34 or 0.00037061 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.94 or 0.00264360 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.21 or 0.00027449 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.15 or 0.00026886 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $157.68 or 0.01347270 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00005316 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 28.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004057 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zetacoin is an open source crypto-currency based on Bitcoin and SHA-256. It has faster transaction times and faster difficulty adjustments. Initial coin mining is 160 million coins, thereafter a yearly inflation of 1 million coins. The transaction speed is 20X faster than that of Bitcoin. The coin can be traded on Bter, Cryptsy and Mintpal. “
Buying and Selling Zetacoin
Zetacoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit, CoinEgg and Bleutrade. It is not possible to purchase Zetacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zetacoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zetacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zetacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zetacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.