Pillar (CURRENCY:PLR) traded down 2.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on February 21st. Over the last week, Pillar has traded 10.2% lower against the US dollar. One Pillar token can currently be bought for approximately $1.10 or 0.00009969 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Cryptopia and EtherDelta. Pillar has a total market cap of $250.36 million and $609,652.00 worth of Pillar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00009731 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $128.49 or 0.01163340 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003917 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.93 or 0.00017505 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0470 or 0.00000425 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $6.19 or 0.00056040 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009049 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.97 or 0.00090229 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.23 or 0.00219384 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00021091 BTC.
Pillar Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Pillar wallet will hold keys and let anyone transact with many blockchains (multi-chain wallet), will be able to see hundreds of kinds of tokens and coins. The Pillar wallet will not be tied with any browser, nor to an exchange (option to choose multiple exchanges). While the wallet and platform are open-source and free, users will pay for the various services with pillar tokens (PLRs) as they use them. The token will power the entire ecosystem, giving an instant business model to many projects that can tie in. “
Buying and Selling Pillar
Pillar can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy Pillar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pillar must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pillar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pillar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pillar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.