SolarCoin (CURRENCY:SLR) traded down 28.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on February 21st. One SolarCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.48 or 0.00004526 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Livecoin, Lykke Exchange and Bleutrade. Over the last week, SolarCoin has traded down 0.8% against the U.S. dollar. SolarCoin has a market cap of $18.97 million and approximately $75,363.00 worth of SolarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 14.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $209.41 or 0.02007360 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 17.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0641 or 0.00000614 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 17.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00006149 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003233 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 21.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00011542 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.65 or 0.00024996 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.72 or 0.00044597 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003408 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001578 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SolarCoin (SOLAR) is a coin to increase the adoption and reward photovoltaic power production. The coin is a scrypt Proof of Work crypto currency with a block time of 60 seconds. The initial 100 block reward halves every year and the difficulty adjusts every 1440 blocks. There is 140 character transaction messaging. “
SolarCoin Coin Trading
SolarCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Livecoin, Bleutrade, Bittrex and Lykke Exchange. It is not presently possible to buy SolarCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SolarCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SolarCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SolarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SolarCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.