TenX (CURRENCY:PAY) traded 7.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on February 21st. TenX has a market cap of $189.84 million and $3.05 million worth of TenX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, TenX has traded 4.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One TenX token can currently be bought for approximately $1.81 or 0.00016423 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, Liqui, Coinrail and IDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00009731 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $128.49 or 0.01163340 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003917 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.93 or 0.00017505 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0470 or 0.00000425 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $6.19 or 0.00056040 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009049 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.97 or 0.00090229 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.23 or 0.00219384 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00021091 BTC.
TenX Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “TenX is a blockchain-based service that focuses on providing user access to a large range of blockchain assets with convenience and security. TenX offers a debit card and accompanying mobile wallet that can be funded with any blockchain asset. The TenX card can be used in almost 200 countries at over 36 million points of acceptance. The TenX token, PAY, allows users to “own” part of the TenX system, as for every transaction made with the wallet, the token holder receives rewards in Ether. “
TenX Token Trading
TenX can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Cryptopia, BigONE, Huobi, Liqui, Bittrex, Coinrail, IDEX, Bit-Z, CoolCoin, ChaoEX, HitBTC, Kucoin, Gate.io, Livecoin, EtherDelta and COSS. It is not presently possible to buy TenX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TenX must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TenX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TenX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TenX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.