Matchpool (CURRENCY:GUP) traded 10.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 22nd. Over the last seven days, Matchpool has traded down 22.5% against the US dollar. One Matchpool token can now be purchased for $0.28 or 0.00002856 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, HitBTC, Livecoin and Bittrex. Matchpool has a market cap of $20.94 million and $4.61 million worth of Matchpool was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00009529 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $114.53 or 0.01177610 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003694 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00016654 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0398 or 0.00000410 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.33 or 0.00054844 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010250 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.78 or 0.00090316 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $21.72 or 0.00223353 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00020390 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Matchpool is a decentralized matchmaking protocol which uses group dynamics to help participants match with each other. Matchpool users are divided into two catagories – Joiners & Hosts. Joiners who wish to enter a pool of their choice, will have to pay the pool's requisite entry fee, while host will be the one who opens a custom Pool and gets dividends from its revenues. All payments in Matchpool will be held in an Ether based smart contract and will be processed using Matchpool's network own token Guppies (GUP). Both the Host of the pool and its matchmakers are entitled to shares of the Pools subscription and monthly fees, paid with GUP. “
Buying and Selling Matchpool
Matchpool can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Liqui, Gatecoin, EtherDelta, Livecoin and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy Matchpool directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Matchpool must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Matchpool using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Matchpool Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Matchpool and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.