Myriad (CURRENCY:XMY) traded up 8.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on February 22nd. During the last seven days, Myriad has traded up 6.7% against the US dollar. One Myriad coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0132 or 0.00000134 BTC on exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia and Bittrex. Myriad has a market capitalization of $20.56 million and approximately $350,972.00 worth of Myriad was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10,000.90 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $848.36 or 0.08600830 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1,214.12 or 0.12309000 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $196.02 or 0.01987320 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $277.84 or 0.02816780 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $34.05 or 0.00345225 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $121.08 or 0.01227480 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $393.87 or 0.03993120 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.66 or 0.00097902 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Myriad uses five proof of work algorithms for one coin which can be chosen by the user – Scrypt, SHA-256D. QuBit, Skein and Groestl. The coin has a block time of 2.5mins and block halving every 967680 blocks. “
Buying and Selling Myriad
Myriad can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is not currently possible to buy Myriad directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Myriad must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Myriad using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Myriad Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Myriad and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.