Dynamic Trading Rights (CURRENCY:DTR) traded up 2.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 23rd. Dynamic Trading Rights has a total market cap of $106.20 million and $72,030.00 worth of Dynamic Trading Rights was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Dynamic Trading Rights has traded 15.8% lower against the dollar. One Dynamic Trading Rights token can currently be purchased for $0.0895 or 0.00000862 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009656 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $125.49 or 0.01202190 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003697 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00017224 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0448 or 0.00000429 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 14.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.14 or 0.00058868 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009636 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.80 or 0.00093916 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23.28 or 0.00223009 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.01 or 0.00019297 BTC.
Dynamic Trading Rights Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Tokens.net is a cryptocurrency trading platform that allows users to exchange ERC20 tokens and other cryptocurrencies. Trading fees within the platform are paid in Dynamic Trading Rights (DTR), an ERC20 token on the Ethereum blockchain. DTR is charged as trading fees based on the market price of DTR at the moment of the trade. A transaction for a DTR holder will be charged at the best ask price, ignoring the market depth. Users that do not hold DTR will be charged a fee in the currency they are trading in. Conversion of the fee cost into DTR will be executed automatically and clients owning DTR will have their DTR subtracted from their balance, based on the DTR’s market value.”
Buying and Selling Dynamic Trading Rights
Dynamic Trading Rights can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase Dynamic Trading Rights directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dynamic Trading Rights must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dynamic Trading Rights using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dynamic Trading Rights Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dynamic Trading Rights and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.