Hshare (CURRENCY:HSR) traded 3.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. One Hshare coin can now be bought for approximately $10.84 or 0.00105236 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinnest, Huobi, CoolCoin and Cryptopia. Hshare has a total market capitalization of $462.44 million and approximately $79.22 million worth of Hshare was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Hshare has traded 19% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009757 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $124.47 or 0.01208390 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003708 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00017209 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0452 or 0.00000439 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.99 or 0.00058145 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009711 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 12.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.96 or 0.00174341 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00038906 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.63 or 0.00093450 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hshare is a dual network blockchain comprised both of a blockchain-based network and a DAG-based network. It allows for anonymous transactions through the use of zero proof technology. The blockchain-based side of Hshare features a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency. “
Buying and Selling Hshare
Hshare can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Bit-Z, Kucoin, CoolCoin, Cryptopia, Binance, TOPBTC, ZB.COM, C-CEX, Abucoins, OKEx, Huobi, EXX, Allcoin, Coinnest, Trade Satoshi, HitBTC and ACX. It is not presently possible to purchase Hshare directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hshare must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hshare using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hshare Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hshare and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.