Indicoin (CURRENCY:INDI) traded up 45% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. One Indicoin token can now be purchased for $0.0302 or 0.00000300 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Indicoin has traded 26.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Indicoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $4,722.00 worth of Indicoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0749 or 0.00000745 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001496 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded up 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00040507 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002679 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001479 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded up 14% against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00023277 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00008265 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001600 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Indicoin is a social platform that aims to provide a tool where people can help the less privileged from any part of the world. This platform will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to provide meaningful tasks to the user community and attach a monetary value to it, creating a community of people who are incentivized to do socially positive and constructive tasks. Indicoin tokens will give the users voting rights to decide either to accept or reject a suggested task and also will able users to receive rewards for participating in tasks. “
Buying and Selling Indicoin
Indicoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase Indicoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Indicoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Indicoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Indicoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Indicoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.