Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded up 24.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. In the last week, Qbic has traded down 39.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Qbic coin can currently be purchased for about $2.00 or 0.00019163 BTC on major exchanges. Qbic has a total market capitalization of $413,762.00 and approximately $32,977.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $644.71 or 0.06182590 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded up 36.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00005485 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded up 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00018009 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0296 or 0.00000284 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $3.31 or 0.00031704 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00018220 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00012757 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded up 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003256 BTC.
Qbic Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Buying and Selling Qbic
Qbic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is not possible to buy Qbic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qbic must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Qbic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qbic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qbic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.