Particl (CURRENCY:PART) traded down 8.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 24th. During the last week, Particl has traded 17.6% lower against the US dollar. Particl has a total market cap of $196.41 million and approximately $79,199.00 worth of Particl was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Particl coin can now be bought for $22.12 or 0.00230075 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Wagerr (WGR) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004206 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001135 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 16.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00030028 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded 14.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Fazzcoin (FAZZ) traded 64% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0278 or 0.00000289 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Particl is a blockchain-based eCommerce platform, allowing customers and merchants to be directl connected on a peer-to-peer network with reliable privacy features. Users can buy or sell anything, similar to eBay, Etsy or Amazon, except that all the transaction data, payments and conversations happen over a self-governed, distributed network instead of a central server. Transactions within the network are conducted in PART, the native cryptocurrency in the Particl PoS blockchain. “
Particl Coin Trading
Particl can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bit-Z and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase Particl directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Particl must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Particl using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Particl Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Particl and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.