Power Ledger (CURRENCY:POWR) traded 7.9% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 24th. One Power Ledger token can currently be bought for $0.59 or 0.00006032 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, TDAX, Gate.io and EtherDelta. Power Ledger has a total market capitalization of $213.08 million and $4.46 million worth of Power Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Power Ledger has traded down 29.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00009796 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $118.16 or 0.01217410 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003654 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00019951 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00057876 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0406 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010335 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.17 or 0.00094462 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $21.34 or 0.00219908 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00019378 BTC.
About Power Ledger
According to CryptoCompare, “Power Ledger is a decentralized energy exchange platform. It incorporates energy applications, such as a P2P energy trading application that allows businesses to host trading on the platform. This technology enables the sale of surplus renewable energy generated at residential and commercial developments (including multi-unit/multi-tenanted) connected to existing electricity distribution networks, or within micro-grids. POWR is an Ethereum-based token that fuels the Power Ledger Ecosystem. POWR tokens serve as access permisson tokens, allowing the Application Hosts and their consumers to gain access to the P2P trading features and other Power Ledger applications. To synchronize the ecosystem globally and create cross-market electricity compatibility, a second token, Sparkz, is used in Power Ledger's ecosystem transactions. Applications Hosts may convert their POWR tokens to Sparks when the ecosystem has been accessed. “
Buying and Selling Power Ledger
Power Ledger can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TDAX, Kucoin, EtherDelta, Cryptopia, Gate.io, Bittrex and Binance. It is not presently possible to purchase Power Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Power Ledger must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Power Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Power Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Power Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.