Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded down 6.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 24th. Status has a total market cap of $616.96 million and $20.74 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Status token can now be bought for about $0.18 or 0.00001820 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Bitfinex, Gate.io and Bittrex. During the last week, Status has traded down 22.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00009750 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $118.90 or 0.01217270 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003649 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00018979 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0409 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.63 or 0.00057633 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010298 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.21 or 0.00094277 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $21.38 or 0.00218901 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00019311 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Status is an open source messaging platform and mobile browser that allows users to interact with decentralized applications (dApps) that run on the Ethereum Network. In Status, users own and control their own data, wealth and digital identity. The Status Network Token ('SNT') is an Ethereum-based token that is required to interact with the Status Network. “
Buying and Selling Status
Status can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Gate.io, IDEX, HitBTC, Bittrex, Gatecoin, Cobinhood, Huobi, ChaoEX, AEX, Binance, BigONE, Kucoin, Livecoin, Bitfinex, EtherDelta, Upbit and Tidex. It is not currently possible to purchase Status directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Status must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Status using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.