Storm (CURRENCY:STORM) traded up 14.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on March 16th. Storm has a total market cap of $88.71 million and approximately $14.14 million worth of Storm was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Storm token can currently be purchased for $0.0217 or 0.00000265 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Radar Relay, EtherDelta and Bancor Network. In the last week, Storm has traded 22% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008366 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $67.94 or 0.00831501 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002813 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00013556 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012248 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00048052 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.10 or 0.00111376 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.09 or 0.00184640 BTC.
Storm Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “STORM is an ERC20 compliant token operating on the Ethereum blockchain. Storm will use the blockchain to expand their platform to create StorMarket, a decentralized micro-task marketplace economy. StorMarket will be a place where people can go to utilize their skills and talents to complete various tasks. In addition, automation via blockchain technology will allow for all of the project management and marketing aspect of a micro-task to be integrated into the platform. “
Buying and Selling Storm
Storm can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Coinrail, EtherDelta, Radar Relay and Bancor Network. It is not possible to buy Storm directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Storm must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Storm using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Storm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.