Substratum (CURRENCY:SUB) traded up 9.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on March 16th. Over the last week, Substratum has traded 3.2% higher against the dollar. Substratum has a total market cap of $104.18 million and $5.24 million worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Substratum token can now be bought for approximately $0.46 or 0.00005624 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Binance, Kucoin and Tidex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008364 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $67.91 or 0.00828947 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002817 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00013483 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012183 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0298 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00047762 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.10 or 0.00111085 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.14 or 0.00184761 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Substratum is developing an open-source foundation for the decentralized web, providing free and unrestricted access to content for a new Web 3.0. The Substratum Network is a worldwide collection of nodes that uses industry-leading cryptography to deliver secure content anywhere, all without the need for VPNs or Tor. Substratum wants to revolutionize the hosting industry with per-request billing via micro transactions, all handled by blockchain technology and artificial intelligence. “
Buying and Selling Substratum
Substratum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, Kucoin, HitBTC, OKEx, Binance, EtherDelta and Tidex. It is not possible to buy Substratum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Substratum must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Substratum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Substratum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Substratum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.