PIVX (CURRENCY:PIVX) traded down 9.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on March 17th. In the last seven days, PIVX has traded 20.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One PIVX coin can currently be bought for $3.62 or 0.00046349 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Livecoin, Bittrex and CryptoBridge. PIVX has a total market cap of $202.05 million and approximately $524,331.00 worth of PIVX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001456 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded down 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004958 BTC.
- LockChain (LOC) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00012614 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0783 or 0.00001002 BTC.
PIVX Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “PIVX is a privacy focused cryptocurrency, currently in the PoS stage. PIVX uses the updated PoS 2.0 protocol and is based on Bitcoin core 0.10.x code base. It uses a network of masternodes for transparent decentralized governance and increased privacy. “
Buying and Selling PIVX
PIVX can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, CryptoBridge, Cryptopia, Upbit, Bisq, Coinroom, YoBit and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy PIVX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PIVX must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PIVX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PIVX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PIVX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.