HunterCoin (CURRENCY:HUC) traded down 6.2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on March 18th. Over the last week, HunterCoin has traded down 26% against the US dollar. One HunterCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.15 or 0.00001848 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. HunterCoin has a market capitalization of $3.32 million and approximately $23,960.00 worth of HunterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8,242.65 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $533.29 or 0.06479670 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $923.54 or 0.11221400 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $152.65 or 0.01854790 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $203.77 or 0.02475920 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.45 or 0.00199866 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.82 or 0.00095039 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $59.44 or 0.00722211 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $239.23 or 0.02906750 BTC.
HunterCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “HunterCoin is a hybrid of scrypt and SHA-256 and Scrypt having two difficulties. 42 million HUC's are to be mined or farmed with a block time of 60 seconds. 80% of all coins are distributed in the game and the difficulty retargets each block. “
Buying and Selling HunterCoin
HunterCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex. It is not presently possible to buy HunterCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HunterCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HunterCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HunterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HunterCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.