Edgeless (CURRENCY:EDG) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on March 22nd. Edgeless has a total market capitalization of $61.26 million and approximately $1.05 million worth of Edgeless was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Edgeless token can now be bought for $0.75 or 0.00008867 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Coinrail, EtherDelta and Bittrex. Over the last seven days, Edgeless has traded 12.1% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00007541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $65.69 or 0.00780151 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002709 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00015097 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000421 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011901 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.30 or 0.00039175 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00113474 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.19 or 0.00168497 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Edgeless is an equity-based token that represents ownership in the profits of the Edgless casino, a decentralized online gaming platform based on Ethereum smart contracts that offers users a low to non-existent edge in games. “
Edgeless Token Trading
Edgeless can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Liqui, Coinrail, HitBTC, CryptoDerivatives, Bittrex and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase Edgeless directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Edgeless must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Edgeless using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Edgeless Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Edgeless and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.