MustangCoin (CURRENCY:MST) traded down 20.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on March 22nd. During the last seven days, MustangCoin has traded up 22% against the US dollar. MustangCoin has a total market capitalization of $141,328.00 and approximately $38.00 worth of MustangCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MustangCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.22 or 0.00002660 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005280 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004922 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.48 or 0.00064989 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003108 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0784 or 0.00000930 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001399 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 29.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002798 BTC.
- GoldReserve (XGR) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000308 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000151 BTC.
- CoinonatX (XCXT) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000151 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 5th, 2016. MustangCoin’s total supply is 630,343 coins. MustangCoin’s official Twitter account is @mustangcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for MustangCoin is mustangcoin.xyz.
MustangCoin Coin Trading
MustangCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase MustangCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MustangCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MustangCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MustangCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MustangCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.