Marijuanacoin (CURRENCY:MAR) traded down 4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on April 16th. Marijuanacoin has a market cap of $78,072.00 and $635.00 worth of Marijuanacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Marijuanacoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0479 or 0.00000601 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Marijuanacoin has traded 31.1% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004831 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005437 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded down 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.82 or 0.00048000 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0951 or 0.00001195 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00016498 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0982 or 0.00001233 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001454 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 42.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- Centurion (CNT) traded 30.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000088 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 17th, 2017. Marijuanacoin’s total supply is 1,631,601 coins. The official website for Marijuanacoin is marijuanacoin.net. Marijuanacoin’s official Twitter account is @marijuana_coin.
Marijuanacoin Coin Trading
Marijuanacoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Marijuanacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Marijuanacoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Marijuanacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Marijuanacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Marijuanacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.