Quantum (CURRENCY:QAU) traded down 6.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on April 16th. Quantum has a total market cap of $7.99 million and approximately $4,696.00 worth of Quantum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Quantum has traded 18.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Quantum token can now be bought for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001336 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta, Gatehub and Livecoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00008103 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003472 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00019349 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $64.91 or 0.00815273 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0405 or 0.00000509 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012579 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.33 or 0.00041766 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.16 or 0.00152726 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00050369 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.64 or 0.00208980 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Quantum project aims to bring institutional grade liquidity to the cryptocurrency and digital asset markets, which is currently one of the main impediments to large scale adoption. Quantum will do this by deploying liquidity pools which will provide funds for margin trading to exchanges, connecting various markets by arbitraging price differences and making markets using price neutral algorithmic trading. Any income generated from the liquidity pool will be used to buy back Quantum tokens on the market at the best possible price and destroy them publically, making the QAU token a deflationary currency. “
Buying and Selling Quantum
Quantum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, HitBTC, EtherDelta and Gatehub. It is not possible to purchase Quantum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quantum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.