Media stories about Rice Energy (NYSE:RICE) have been trending somewhat positive recently, according to Accern. The research firm ranks the sentiment of news coverage by monitoring more than twenty million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Rice Energy earned a daily sentiment score of 0.08 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news headlines about the oil and gas producer an impact score of 45.8086358878096 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the news headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- Arbitrator: Local oil company failed to preserve evidence in injury case (bizjournals.com)
- Global Shale Gas Hydraulic Fracturing Market 2018 Abstract- ExxonMobil, Range Resources and Chesapeake Energy (exclusivereportage.com)
- MOX project at Savannah Rive Site ends with letter from Energy Secretary (wtma.com)
- Could something the size of a grain of rice boost your sex life? (wect.com)
- ACC officials face busy summer with looming deadlines for transfer rules, Rice commission (orlandosentinel.com)
The company has a quick ratio of 1.15, a current ratio of 1.15 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.36. Rice Energy has a one year low of $18.30 and a one year high of $29.72.
Rice Energy Inc (Rice Energy) is an independent natural gas and oil company. The Company is engaged in the acquisition, exploration and development of natural gas, oil and natural gas liquids (NGL) properties in the Appalachian Basin. The Company conducts its operations through two segments: Exploration and Production, and Midstream.
Receive News & Ratings for Rice Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rice Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.