SSP Group (LON: SSPG) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 5/17/2018 – SSP Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Liberum Capital.
- 5/16/2018 – SSP Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Shore Capital.
- 5/14/2018 – SSP Group had its “equal weight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank.
- 5/4/2018 – SSP Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Liberum Capital.
- 4/23/2018 – SSP Group had its “add” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd. They now have a GBX 710 ($9.63) price target on the stock.
Shares of SSP Group opened at GBX 627.20 ($8.51) on Friday, according to Marketbeat Ratings. SSP Group has a fifty-two week low of GBX 402.60 ($5.46) and a fifty-two week high of GBX 693 ($9.40).
The company also recently declared a dividend, which will be paid on Friday, June 29th. Shareholders of record on Thursday, May 31st will be given a dividend of GBX 4.80 ($0.07) per share. This represents a yield of 0.74%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, May 31st.
SSP Group plc operates food and beverage outlets. The company operates outlets at airports, railway stations, motorway service areas, hospitals, and sports stadia and shopping areas. It operates approximately 450 brands through a portfolio of 2,500 outlets, including coffee shops, sandwich bars, bakeries, and casual and fine-dining restaurants, as well as convenience and retail outlets in travel locations in approximately 30 countries in the United Kingdom, Europe, North America, the Asia Pacific, and the Middle East.
Receive News & Ratings for SSP Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SSP Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.