MaxCoin (CURRENCY:MAX) traded up 11.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on May 20th. MaxCoin has a total market capitalization of $4.04 million and approximately $1,547.00 worth of MaxCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, MaxCoin has traded 9.5% lower against the dollar. One MaxCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0658 or 0.00000771 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Bittylicious and Cryptohub.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $402.23 or 0.04716800 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00047337 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $111.60 or 0.01308660 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00049423 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.91 or 0.00069296 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.42 or 0.00110482 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.84 or 0.00056714 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00028113 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.14 or 0.00036847 BTC.
Keccak hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 6th, 2014. MaxCoin’s total supply is 61,445,805 coins. MaxCoin’s official Twitter account is @maxcoinproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. MaxCoin’s official website is www.maxcoinproject.org.
MaxCoin Coin Trading
MaxCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptohub and Bittylicious. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MaxCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MaxCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MaxCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MaxCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MaxCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.