Emerald Crypto (CURRENCY:EMD) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on May 23rd. Emerald Crypto has a market cap of $201,544.00 and $138.00 worth of Emerald Crypto was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Emerald Crypto has traded down 7.2% against the dollar. One Emerald Crypto coin can now be purchased for $0.0105 or 0.00000141 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00026178 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002469 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 195.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007071 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 30.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00025550 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001342 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001539 BTC.
- The Cypherfunks (FUNK) traded 21.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Emerald Crypto Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 16th, 2013. Emerald Crypto’s total supply is 19,117,129 coins. Emerald Crypto’s official Twitter account is @Emerald_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. Emerald Crypto’s official website is www.emeraldcrypto.de.
Emerald Crypto Coin Trading
Emerald Crypto can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Emerald Crypto directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Emerald Crypto should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Emerald Crypto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Emerald Crypto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emerald Crypto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.