News headlines about Wins Finance (NASDAQ:WINS) have been trending positive recently, Accern Sentiment reports. Accern ranks the sentiment of news coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Wins Finance earned a coverage optimism score of 0.44 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news headlines about the company an impact score of 47.8479960609341 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the headlines that may have effected Accern’s rankings:
- North Carolina man celebrates lottery win after begrudgingly playing for wife (abc7ny.com)
- China Makes Good on Car Tariff Pledge, Tesla Wins Big (msn.com)
- RHS finance student wins two national competitions (theridgefieldpress.com)
- Ofori-Attah wins “Finance Minister of the Year” award (ghananewsagency.org)
- Ofori-Atta wins Finance Minister of the Year award (mobile.ghanaweb.com)
Shares of Wins Finance stock opened at $140.00 on Thursday. Wins Finance has a 12 month low of $46.00 and a 12 month high of $390.88.
About Wins Finance
Wins Finance Holdings Inc, through its subsidiaries, provides financing solutions for small and medium enterprises in the People's Republic of China. It provides financial guarantee and leasing services, as well as financial advisory, consultancy, and agency services in Jinzhong City, Shanxi Province, and Beijing.
Receive News & Ratings for Wins Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wins Finance and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.