GoByte (CURRENCY:GBX) traded 55.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on June 14th. During the last seven days, GoByte has traded up 31.4% against the U.S. dollar. One GoByte coin can now be purchased for about $4.74 or 0.00071452 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange and CryptoBridge. GoByte has a market capitalization of $8.29 million and $401,024.00 worth of GoByte was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0912 or 0.00001373 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded 37.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004090 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003135 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded up 67.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0849 or 0.00001278 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001924 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007660 BTC.
GoByte Coin Trading
GoByte can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, Cryptopia, HitBTC and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoByte should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GoByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.