Phoenixcoin (CURRENCY:PXC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on June 14th. One Phoenixcoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0056 or 0.00000088 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Phoenixcoin has a total market cap of $378,596.00 and $103.00 worth of Phoenixcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Phoenixcoin has traded down 28.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $256.71 or 0.04000840 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $93.58 or 0.01458490 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00039966 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00038103 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.12 or 0.00048627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.60 or 0.00087326 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00040639 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00021827 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00037871 BTC.
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 8th, 2013. Phoenixcoin’s total supply is 67,050,588 coins. Phoenixcoin’s official Twitter account is @Phoenixcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Phoenixcoin is phoenixcoin.org.
Buying and Selling Phoenixcoin
Phoenixcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenixcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phoenixcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Phoenixcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenixcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenixcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.