Media stories about Superconductor Technologies (NASDAQ:SCON) have trended somewhat positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research firm scores the sentiment of press coverage by reviewing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Superconductor Technologies earned a media sentiment score of 0.10 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news articles about the semiconductor company an impact score of 45.973037017739 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the media stories that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s scoring:
- Head to Head Survey: Superconductor Technologies (SCON) and Loral Space & Communications Ltd. (LORL) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Critical Contrast: Superconductor Technologies (SCON) versus KVH Industries (KVHI) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Global Cryocooler Market Strategies: Superconductor Technologies , Brooks Automation, Cryomech , Chart (businessinvestor24.com)
- Global Cryocooler Market Analysis 2018 – Ricor-Cryogenic & Vacuum Systems, Thales, Superconductor Technologies … (thebiotechnologynews.com)
- Superconductor Technologies Inc. (SCON): Stay Cool with Active Stock: (bitcoinpriceupdate.review)
NASDAQ:SCON traded down $0.01 during trading hours on Thursday, hitting $1.00. 800 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 136,319. The firm has a market capitalization of $12.08 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -1.10 and a beta of 0.89. Superconductor Technologies has a 52 week low of $0.85 and a 52 week high of $1.89.
SCON has been the subject of several recent research reports. HC Wainwright reiterated a “buy” rating and issued a $3.00 price target on shares of Superconductor Technologies in a research report on Monday, March 26th. Zacks Investment Research lowered Superconductor Technologies from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a research note on Friday, March 30th. Finally, ValuEngine raised Superconductor Technologies from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating in a research note on Saturday, June 2nd.
About Superconductor Technologies
Superconductor Technologies Inc, together with its subsidiaries, develops, produces, and commercializes high temperature superconductor materials and related technologies in the United States. It is involved in developing Conductus superconducting wire for power applications. The company was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Austin, Texas.
Receive News & Ratings for Superconductor Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Superconductor Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.