Bitcoin Private (CURRENCY:BTCP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on August 5th. During the last week, Bitcoin Private has traded 30% lower against the dollar. Bitcoin Private has a market capitalization of $103.78 million and $246,284.00 worth of Bitcoin Private was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Private coin can currently be purchased for $5.06 or 0.00072033 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Sistemkoin, Nanex, Trade Satoshi and Exrates.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $178.88 or 0.02546142 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.92 or 0.00354673 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $22.62 or 0.00321917 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.34 or 0.00189947 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00020299 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003736 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003644 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
About Bitcoin Private
Bitcoin Private Coin Trading
Bitcoin Private can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, HitBTC, Nanex, Altcoin Trader, Exrates, TradeOgre and Sistemkoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Private directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Private should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Private using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Private Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Private and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.