BitBar (CURRENCY:BTB) traded 1% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. One BitBar coin can currently be purchased for approximately $5.23 or 0.00082752 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, BitBar has traded 4.3% lower against the dollar. BitBar has a market cap of $199,854.00 and $117.00 worth of BitBar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.66 or 0.00073652 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001686 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0296 or 0.00000468 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 25.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18,085.33 or 2.86407267 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006655 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded 23.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0874 or 0.00001382 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000041 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 13th, 2013. BitBar’s total supply is 38,246 coins. The official website for BitBar is bitbar.co. BitBar’s official Twitter account is @spider_BTB. The Reddit community for BitBar is /r/bitbar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling BitBar
BitBar can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBar should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitBar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.