Desire (CURRENCY:DSR) traded down 20.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on August 12th. One Desire coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0132 or 0.00000209 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge, Mercatox and CoinExchange. Desire has a market capitalization of $57,099.00 and $10,098.00 worth of Desire was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Desire has traded down 8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $6,350.57 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $321.68 or 0.05069547 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $574.46 or 0.09053363 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $59.48 or 0.00937467 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $93.70 or 0.01476702 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $13.20 or 0.00207994 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $157.45 or 0.02481332 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $20.11 or 0.00316852 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000428 BTC.
Desire Coin Profile
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on October 15th, 2017. Desire’s total supply is 4,912,549 coins and its circulating supply is 4,312,549 coins. Desire’s official Twitter account is @DesireCoin. The official website for Desire is www.desire-crypto.com. The Reddit community for Desire is /r/desireCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Desire Coin Trading
Desire can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Desire directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Desire should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Desire using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Desire Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Desire and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.