GoldCoin (CURRENCY:GLD) traded down 8.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. One GoldCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0546 or 0.00000861 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and Bittrex. GoldCoin has a total market capitalization of $2.25 million and approximately $12,463.00 worth of GoldCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, GoldCoin has traded down 4.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0398 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 61.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001611 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006606 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0519 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000351 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000081 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 11th, 2013. GoldCoin’s total supply is 41,208,252 coins. GoldCoin’s official Twitter account is @goldcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for GoldCoin is /r/goldcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GoldCoin’s official message board is www.goldcointalk.org. The official website for GoldCoin is www.goldcoin.org.
Buying and Selling GoldCoin
GoldCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoldCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GoldCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GoldCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GoldCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.