Litecoin Plus (CURRENCY:LCP) traded 2.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on November 14th. One Litecoin Plus coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0535 or 0.00000869 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, Litecoin Plus has traded 0.6% higher against the US dollar. Litecoin Plus has a total market capitalization of $109,519.00 and $61.00 worth of Litecoin Plus was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.27 or 0.00134299 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0505 or 0.00000820 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $21,813.22 or 3.54061243 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.57 or 0.00090395 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004441 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Litecoin Plus Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 8th, 2017. Litecoin Plus’ total supply is 2,046,104 coins. The official website for Litecoin Plus is litecoinplus.co. Litecoin Plus’ official Twitter account is @Media_LCP.
Litecoin Plus Coin Trading
Litecoin Plus can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Plus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin Plus should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Litecoin Plus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Plus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Plus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.