SnowGem (CURRENCY:XSG) traded 11% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on November 30th. SnowGem has a market capitalization of $489,209.00 and $141,018.00 worth of SnowGem was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SnowGem coin can currently be purchased for $0.0503 or 0.00001256 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Graviex and Mercatox. Over the last week, SnowGem has traded up 3.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4,006.82 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $113.70 or 0.02839522 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $173.35 or 0.04329210 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.14 or 0.00802570 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $57.12 or 0.01426498 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.63 or 0.00115686 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $79.23 or 0.01978652 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.15 or 0.00453176 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000020 BTC.
SnowGem Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It launched on December 22nd, 2017. SnowGem’s total supply is 84,096,000 coins and its circulating supply is 9,731,180 coins. The Reddit community for SnowGem is /r/SnowGem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SnowGem’s official Twitter account is @snowgemofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SnowGem is snowgem.org.
Buying and Selling SnowGem
SnowGem can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Mercatox and Graviex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnowGem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SnowGem should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SnowGem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SnowGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnowGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.